♥ I miss you ♥

by - November 16, 2015



Hello, it's been a loooooong time, unfortunatly my real life takes me so much time that i had to stop with games :(
But other day couldn't resist and logged in...OMG...so many new things and so so perfect!!!
I'll never catch up everything, that's how i'm feeling right now!!!
I miss you all and the blog thing too that's why i quickly took a picture to say hello! =)
Sadly realized lots of friends quitted also, Whoever still plays, if you see me...i would be happy to chit chat with you ^^

Maybe this will be so outdated for you but there it goes:
I picked up this nude and soft pattern to start my virtual day :)

Hair: Magika - Listen
Shirt: *COCO* - Cropped Sweater&Shirt (Beige) - 50% off
Skirt:*COCO* - Lace Skirt (White) - 50% off
Shoes: REIGN.- November Heels @ fameshed
Bag: ...Mutresse... Mona Bag @ Collabor88

With love
Lily000 Gartner

You May Also Like

0 comentários